Enjoying a rural, lakeside setting with lovely views over the Warwickshire countryside, Lakeside is a modern courtyard development offering a unique opportunity to own one of just four, 2-4 bedroom contemporary barn style homes. Due to popular demand, Damson Homes are coming back to Warwickshire this Summer with a bespoke courtyard development of contemporary barn-style new homes.
Awash with notable architectural features and our signature 5 x award-winning, Lakeside – as the name suggests – enjoys an enviable lakeside setting as well as views over the rolling Warwickshire Countryside.
The spectacular, individually designed, accommodation on offer includes…
• Modern living spaces with dual storey gallery windows and double-height vaulted ceilings
• Breathtaking, centrepiece kitchens with designer lighting, granite or quartz work-surfaces and a range of fitted high-end appliances
• Luxury bathrooms, ensuites and cloakrooms with high-quality sanitary
wear, monsoon style showers and central-heated towel rails – all
generously tiled with hand-picked ceramics and natural stone borders.
• Modern and flexible ground floor living with zone-controlled underfloor heating, media ready outlets, living rooms, studies, dining rooms and bedrooms
• Feature flooring such as Porcelain and Karndean tiles, and 80% wool blend carpets – plus the option to upgrade to real oak* flooring
• Outside, Lakeside is just as impressive as on the inside. Features include rustic wooden cladding, exterior lighting, and fully landscaped rear gardens and development courtyard
Outhill lies between Henley in Arden and Mappleborough Green and is surrounded by the Warwickshire Countryside. Day-to-day shopping is available in Studley, Henley in Arden with Waitrose Alcester just 4 miles away and more comprehensive amenities are available in the centres of Stratford-upon-Avon, Solihull and Redditch.
Local rail services are available at Henley-inArden serving the centres of Birmingham and Straford-upon-Avon, and Junction 3 of the M42 is only 5 miles away. The riches of the very best Warwickshire has to offer is within easy reach – gastro eating, breathtaking countryside, culture, schooling, designer shopping, history, and the home of famous Henley Ice Cream – it is all yours to enjoy!