Frankton Court is situated in the district of Bridgetown, just a mile away from the historic centre of Stratford-upon-Avon. Frankton Court will be a private development offering seven, 3 bedroom townhouses and a pair of executive, 2 bedroom Coach Houses. Naturally, our signature 5 × award-winning specification will feature throughout.
Plot Plan and Availability
Our 5 × Award Winning Signature Specification
Our breathtaking 5 × signature specification is fitted into each and every single one of our luxuruous new homes.
From contemporary kitchens to stunning bathrooms and from luxury floorings to designer lighting, all is included as standard when you own a Damson Home.
For full specifcation details see the Frankton Court brochure…
View the Brochure →
Kitchen and Utility Areas
Nothing is like a brand new designer kitchen with the wow factor. We understand this, and we give you the very best. Here's what to expect:
- Granite or Quartz worktops
- Fully integrated NEFF appliances
- LED Downlighters, lovely under-unit lighting and designer 'kickboard' LEDS
- Quality Sink Units, often 'Franke' in higher spec homes (and if there's room, we'll even give you two sink units)
- Designer 18mm units with soft close doors
- Stunning Porcelain flooring with 7' Taurus skirting
- Modern, styling and space-saving radiators
- TV, satellite and radio points
- Dordogne Oak doors with etched glass
- Bold and beautiful designs bursting with personality - no magnolia allowed here!
Bathrooms, En-Suites and Cloakrooms
Nothing says luxury better than a breath-taking bathroom or ensuite. We love creating these almost as much as you'll enjoy using them. Here's what you can look forward to as the owner of a brand new Damson Home:
- Quality sanitaryware
- Handpicked ceramic tiles with natural stone borders (Porcelanosa or similar on higher spec homes)
- Designer mixer taps
- Vanity sink units
- Shaver points and externally venting extractor units
- Oversized shower cubicle with feature shower heads
- LED downlights
- Tall, wall mounted, centrally-heated towel rails
- Chantilly Lace double-glazed windows
Whether you're kicking back and relaxing in your sitting room, enjoying a family meal in your dining room, or entertaining on your lounge in a Damson Home you're surrounded in the very best...
- Luxury flooring such as Oak or deep-pile carpet
- Feature fireplaces
- Media ready 'Entertainment Pack'
- Ample power points - brushed steel or similar
- Double doors (space permitting)
- Accent lighting with LED downlighters
- Designed for a modern lifestyle
Halls and Landings
You know you're in a Damson Home as you take your very first step inside. We go the extra mile - after all, you only get one chance at your first impression.
- Feature Entrance Door
- Feature floorings - typically Porcelain or Oak
- Dordogne Oak veneered doors
- Designer lighting
- Security System
- Entrance intercome (when specified)
- Hand-picked fittings
- American White Oak staircase
Unwind and wake up in true comfort. A Damson Home bedroom features:
- Luxury carpeting
- Fitted furniture and wardrobes (when specified)
- TV and radio points
- Light and neutral decor
- En-Suite shower rooms (where specifies)
- Dressing rooms to larger properties (where specified)
Homes should not only look and feel great inside and out, they should start to impress as you approach them.
Our homes feature exterior landscaping and are designed to theme into and complement the surrounding environment. yet, they are all 'uniquely Damson' and tailored for your lifestyle.
A Damson Homes doesn't stop being special once you step outside. We go further than standard and include all of the following…
- Professionally prepared and laid lawn areas
- Feature block-paved patio areas and driveways
- Exterior lighting
- Exterior cold water tap
- Timber garden shed
Around Frankton Court
Frankton Court is just a mile away from the historic centre of Stratford-upon-Avon.
Frankton Court Address
Betjeman RoadBridgetownStratford-upon-AvonCV37 7LJ
One of the most desired places to live in the Midlands. Each swan seems a little bit whiter than the last, as they coast along the meandering River Avon that passes through the heart of this delightful place to live - famed throughout the world as the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
And Shakespeare's legacy has indeed left its mark on almost every aspect of Stratford-upon-Avon, from the renowned Royal Shakespeare Company, the many marble statues, and the abundant Tudor buildings that are older than all of our Grandmothers combined.
Make no mistake however; Straford-upon-Avon is a modern, contemporary and vibrant town, bursting full of excellent places to eat, drink, shop and visit.
The schooling is highly reputed and Stratford-upon-Avon is easy to get to whether you're travelling by road or by rail.
Have a question about Frankton Court?
Find out all you need to know about buying your Damson Home.
Any questions? We'd be happy to help. You can contact us through…
Buying a Damson Home
Reserving a Plot
You can request to reserve a plot any one of three ways.
- Tap on the Availability tab above, and select your favourite plot. This will take you to our Reservations Page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your chosen development and plot, along with your contact details.
If you click on the link just given, it will pre-fill most of the email for you.
- Call us on 0121 709 0539 anytime between the hours of 9–5, Monday to Friday
Please note we are closed for Bank Holidays and over the Christmas break.
Making a Reservation Request is free of charge and without any obligation to proceed to purchase.
To reserve a plot, we request a £500 refundable holding deposit. If you do not proceed with your sale for any reason; we will promptly refund your deposit to you.
Due to the overall demand for our homes, it is typical for sale reservations being subject to exchange of contracts within 28 days.
Once you have reserved your plot on Frankton Court, we will be in contact with you to help you every step if the way; letting you know how things are progressing and assisting you with any actions you may need to take to keep the purchase running smoothly.
With regards to moving-in dates, we will keep you regularly updated on the build progress, and you can also keep tabs yourself by following the Frankton Court build updates on our blog or our Facebook page.
And fear not, you never have to wait for long to move into your brand new Damson Home — our overall build period is typically within 12–16 weeks!
Arranging your mortgage
It is a wise move to have your mortgage arrangements in place early when working towards a 28–day exchange of contracts.
If you don't have these arrangements in place already, we highly recommend Matt Quigley of HL Financial Consultants.
We have worked closely with Matt for many of our sales and have always found him friendly, informative and proactive.
We love giving you the opportunity to put your own, individual stamp on your brand new Damson Home. You can choose from a wide selection of finishes for flooring, carpet colour, kitchen cabinets, and granite or quartz worktops.
Please note, your choices are dependant on you having exchanged contracts before we are at the stage of the build where we are ordering these items. Best to get in early!
Once you have reserved your plot, we will send you log-in details to our online Client Portal.
Here you can download documents related to your purchase and view updates notes to see how your sale is progressing. All portal updates automatically get emailed to all solicitors, and if applicable to your estate agent and financial advisor.
This keeps your new home purchase nicely on schedule by keeping all parties fully up to speed.
When you move into your brand new Damson Home, your client portal automatically updates and turns into your AfterCare Portal.
Help to Buy
Some of our plots for sale qualify for the government's Help to Buy scheme — this scheme was created to help home buyers by providing an equity loan of up to 20% which is interest-free for the first 5 years.
You can see what plots are available with Help to Buy for this development by viewing the availability tab.
If you intend to be using a Help to Buy, please let us know at the time of reservation.
More about Help to Buy
Your 10 year warranty with your Damson Home
Enjoy a whole decade worth of peace of mind when you move into your brand new Damson Home.
For a comprehensive breakdown of all the features, items and areas included within your warranty such as appliances, fittings, finishes, and floor coverings.
Learn more →