1. How do I secure a plot?
You simply provide evidence of your ability to purchase such as mortgage certificate and/or chain details. Once this is verified we send you an email requesting the £500 holding deposit.
2. How do I arrange a viewing?
You can either complete the ‘book a viewing’ tab on a site’s homepage or call the Damson team direct on 0121 709 0539.
3. Can I view on weekends?
Yes, we are available Saturday & Sunday from 11am to 2pm for viewings.
4. Can I reserve a plot off plan?
Absolutely, tell us which plot you want and we follow the reservation process to reserve a plot for you.
5. What is the reservation process?
- Step 1 – viewing.
- Step 2 – verify your ability to proceed e.g. mortgage certificate or provide chain details of your house sale.
- Step 3 – pay a £500 holding deposit.
6. Can I choose my interior finishes?
You can have cosmetic choices such as the colour of your kitchen, worktops & carpets but this is subject to exchanging contracts first.
7. What happens after I move in?
On the day you complete (The day you receive your keys) one of our trained staff will meet you at your new home. We guide you through how the house works. We show you how your appliances work & explain how your aftercare is managed.
8. What is Damson Aftercare?
We commit to providing a full 12 months guarantee on your home from the date you receive your keys. Thus, if anything goes wrong we will come and fix it for you.
We have a full time dedicated aftercare manager. His job is to respond to emergencies and general matters of aftercare.