“Blossom House” completed in Summer 2014 formed a stunning five bedroom detached property boasting top-end specification with accommodation that included 5 reception rooms with a feature ‘Heart of the Home’ layout and a principal bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite bathroom. All this, just a kilometre away from the centre of Solihull.
The Accommodation Featured
- A breathtaking ‘Heart of the Home’ comprising of a luxurious fully-fitted Kitchen, a Family Room and Sun Room/Dining Room
- Five receptions rooms – giving a host of flexibility – ideal for the larger family.
- A spacious, warm and welcoming Reception Hall with a solid Oak staircase
- A stunning Principal Bedroom Suite with dressing room and luxury en-suite bathroom
- Four further Bedrooms – three with en-suites
- A luxurious family bathroom with designer suite and hand-picked tiles
- Useful auxiliary accommodation including Play Room, Utility Room, and Guest Cloakroom
- Triple Car Garaging with electronic door
- Landscaped Gardens to the front and rear
- An advanced multi-room Audio/Visual ‘Ready’ system
- Advanced under-floor heating
- CCTV Camera System
- High Specification Kitchen Appliances
- Luxury Bathroom Suite and hand-picked tiling
Around Blossom House
Blossom House is within easy reach of Central Solihull which offers a wide range of High Street and designer shopping outlets, restaurants, bars, amenities and direct rail links to Birmingham City Centre as well as London Stations.
Blossom House Address
Blossomfield RoadSolihullB91 1ND
Voted the best place to live in all of England in 2013 and 2015 by the uSwitch Quality of Life Index - Solihull has it all to offer.
It offers the best of shopping, education, leisure and so much more...
Central Solihull offers a host of High Street shopping including John Lewis' and the excellent Touchwood Mall which also boasts many restaurants, bars and a multi-screen cinema.
There are numerous well-reputed public and private schools in the area as well as a sixth-form and technical college.
Solihull also has many parks including Malvern and Brueton located near to the town centre.
Transport and commuting does not get much better. Having direct access to J5 of the M42 means Birmingham Internation Airport and Railway stations, the M6 and M40 are all within easy reach.