We’re delighted to exclusively reveal the second plot at The Nightingales…
“May Queen”, an executive detached family residence sprawling in at a jaw-dropping 4,070ft2.
The accommodation which offers five king-size bedrooms (including a principal suite), four bathrooms and five reception rooms will be fitted to a specification surpassing our five-time, award-winning standard, and will boast a number of notable features including…
- An impressive stone-walled reception hall complete with bespoke solid Oak and glass staircase
- Luxury designer kitchen complete with a full range of Miele appliances
- Integrated Sonos sound system and feature curved TV walls
- Underfloor heating
- Internal vacuum system
- Fitted bedroom furniture
- Premium flooring throughout
- Automated wrought iron entrance gates with video intercom
More about The Nightingales
“May Queen” is the second of just three plots within this exclusive and high-end development situated towards the end of a private driveway in the highly sought after village of Welford-on-Avon — a delightful and quintessential Warwickshire village conveniently located on the borders of Shakespeare Country, the North Cotswolds, and the Vale of Evesham.
All plots are scheduled for simultaneous completion this summertime.
Find out more about The Nightingales
Visit the The Nightingales Plots Section to see current availability — if your chosen plot is reserved you can ask to be contacted if it becomes available again.