Winters here! And it’s here with a bang!
Temperatures dropped somewhat this week leaving the ground all frosty and crunchy and our magnificent team with numb fingers and yearning for an open log fire…
Didn’t put the troops off though! This week we have…
- • Completely levelled off the old house
- • Laid the footings for Plot 6 a.k.a., Chestnut House
- • Started to Tile all the Plots to the south of the site
- • Cleared the gardens and laid fencing to Plot 5 (This garden is huge plus there’s a massive bonus to it – stay tuned!)
- • Got Plot 1 well into it’s First Floor height (it’s getting all excited about getting a roof by Christmas!)
- • Started the boundary wall to the Westerly entrance to the site.
Not bad for a weeks work eh?
Christmas Shopping… Why not treat yourself to an amazing, ‘over-sized’ four bedroom home this Christmas – complete with award-winning specification? 😉
It really could be a simple a Part-Exchange application away →