Only three plots left now as a flood of early interest has washed over the site.
Yes, last weekend saw an incredible 35+ viewing requests and two reservations – and we’re hardly out of the ground!
So is this site set to become yet another famous Damson Homes
off plan sell-out?
Well, we don’t count chickens before they hatch but early signs dictate that you may want to download a Moor Green Gardens brochure if you’re interested in a Moseley move sooner rather than later – you can do so in the box below 😉
For full specification, measurements and floor-plans download your brochure here
What plots are left?
Plots 1,2 and 5 (all 3 bedroomed) are still available with Plots 1 & 2 being detached with a value of £230,000 and Plot 5 being ‘attached’ with a value of £220,000. More info can be found in the brochure and on our Moor Green Gardens homepage.
Here’s some frequently asked questions we’ve been asked about the site…
- When is Moor Green Gardens due for completion? Late September/Early October.
- Can we choose flooring/kitchens/etc? We work as closely as possible to deliver complete satisfaction with our buyers. who have a selection of colours and finishes to choose from. Needless to say, we can only do this with buyers who have ‘exchanged off-plan’. Without wishing to sound ‘salesy’ time is running out for this option, so if you’re interested, move quick!
- Do you do Part Exchange? Yes we do. It’s for 100% of your existing properties market-value. We aim to provide would with a guaranteed offer with a 4-week exchange within 5 working days.
- Do you provide Finance? We build lovely homes but we don’t do mortgages or are able to give financial advice – however, we know and can recommend IFA’s with whom we’ve had a good working relationship with.
- Why are we called ‘Damson Homes’? It’s in honour of a certain grandfather who made and sold damson jam teaching a certain someone a business trick or two when they were just a nipper!
Here’s how the site is looking this week