Houses, just like most living things enjoy and benefit from having feet.
So… if it’s feet you want, feet ye shall have!
Yes, we’re now at foundation stage with these properties. Healthy amounts of earth have been dug out and shipped out – all to make way for the concrete footings of two fantastic family homes!
And there’s lot’s of cement because…
There’s lots of accommodation to hold up! Yes, each detached family home will enjoy…
- A reception hall
- a lounge
- a separate dining room
- a guest cloakroom
- a feature breakfast kitchen – all fully fitted and fabulous!
- a separate utility area (because laundry ruined the Feng Shui of the designer kitchen 😉 )
- a landing with an American ‘White Oak’ staircase
- Four bedrooms
- an En-suite to the Master Bedroom
- a luxury family bathroom
- … and (phew) a separate garage
See… that’s why we need lots of concrete! For more information about ‘The Hollies’, our latest new homes development in Erdington, follow this link.
Here’s how the site looked today…
p.s. Thanks to Juliana Coutinho for the lead image