Want to know what comes as standard in each and every Damson Home?
Here you go…
A Damson Homes Kitchen comes with:
- ‘Soft Close’ Kitchen Units
- Fullly Integrated NEFF Appliances including Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Gas Oven Hob and Extractor (All with 5 year Guarantees)
- Quality Franke Sinks
- 30mm Granite Worktops (Properties over £400,000)
- 7 Inch Taurus Skirting
- 18mm Kitchen Carcases for durability
- A Modern Stylish Space Saving Radiator
- Entertainment Pack Wall Switching
- Under Units Kitchen Lighting
- Marble Floor Tiles (Properties over £400,000)
- Energy Efficient Low Voltage Down Lighters
A Damson Homes Utility Room has:
- Bosch Washing Machine
- Cupboards to match the Kitchen
- Hot and Cold Mixer Taps
- Round Utility Sink
- Double Glazed Door with Leaded Lights and Bevelled Glass Design
- Marble Floor (Properties over £400,000)
- Central Heating Radiator
All Damson Homes come with an Entertainment Pack which:
- Is Powered by a booster box in the loft
- Have dual satellite points in all bedrooms and living rooms.
- Have TV antenna and FM radio points
- Have integrated telephone points in all bedrooms and living rooms.
- There is an extension of the entertainment pack including points in every room in a Damson Home
Our Bathrooms have:
- Ceramic wall tiles with natural stone borders inset.
- ‘Kohler’ Sanitaryware with vanity wash hand basins as standard.
- Hot and Cold Water mixer taps.
- Patterned Double Glazing in bathroom and WC’s.
- Karndean Flooring (Specialist tiles individually laid).
- Tall Standing Wall mounted towel radiators.
- Energy Efficient Low voltage down lighters.
- Ceiling Mounted Extractor with insulated pipe venting directly through the roof.
- Natural Stone Fireplaces in Lounges.
- Fitted Integral Security System as standard.
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty as standard.
- Off Road Parking & Garages (if Planning Allows).
- Karndene Flooring in Kitchens and Bathrooms as standard.
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Pressurised Hot Water Systems.
Our Heating and Hot Water System is an unvented hot water cylinder with expansion tank which delivers hot water throughout the house at mains pressure. We also put shelves and a racking system, the system is fully controllable via the electronic controller on the wall.